Ad hoc release: Interim report 2017 Interroll reports strong order intake, net sales and cash flow
Interroll modular conveyor platform implemented by Alpi for Paul & Shark automated warehouse
Sant'Antonino, Switzerland, May 29 2017. Gallarate (Varese) based Alpi Sistemi S.r.l. designed and implemented the new automated warehouse for DAMA SpA, who owns the famous brand Paul & Shark. This solution designed and created by Alpi Sistemi and utilizing Interroll’s modular conveyor platform (MCP) boosted productivity in this specific sector by 150 percent.
Interroll presents the most powerful synchronous drum motor
- A new drive makes the belt conveyor even more flexible
- Proven output of up to 1.1 kilowatts
- High torques up to 100 Nm
Interroll receives major order in North America
- Order within the low double-digit USD million volume range
- Interroll supplies sorter systems to a leading express and parcel delivery service in North America
Interroll Annual General Assembly: Shareholders approve all resolutions proposed by the Board of Directors
Sant'Antonino, Switzerland, May 15, 2017. Interroll shareholders followed the Board of Directors' recommendations on all proposed resolutions at the Annual General Meeting held on May 12, 2017. This included, among other things, the approval of the appropriation of profits for the fiscal year 2016: Shareholders will receive a dividend of CHF 16.00, an increase of 33.3% over the previous year.
Interroll is expanding its presence in Romania
Sant'Antonino, Switzerland, April 5 2017. Interroll, world-leading specialist in key internal logistics products and solutions, has recently begun serving the Romanian market directly in Bucharest. By doing so, the company is once again reinforcing its commitment to offering first-class service and on-site sales to customers around the world.
Interroll posts record year
- Order intake increases by 5.2% to the record level of CHF 405.2 million
- Net sales increase by 11.3% to the highest level ever of CHF 401.5 million
- All regions and product groups contribute to growth
- EBITDA increases by 12.9% to CHF 65.7 million
- Net profit increases by 23.6% to the highest level ever of CHF 36.2 million
- Dividend increase by one third to CHF 16.00 per share proposed (previous year: CHF 12.00 per share)
- Responsible management of the company further strengthened
Sant'Antonino, Switzerland, 24 March 2017. Interroll successfully continued its growth strategy and achieved record results in 2016. At CHF 405.2 million, order intake in 2016 was 5.2% above the previous year’s level (+4.4% in local currencies). This marked the highest order intake in company history. It was supported by steady product business and projects involving system integrators mainly in the areas of e-commerce and airports.