Area Sales Manager at Interroll Limited
Interroll Limited has been a go-to partner of the material handling business in the UK for almost 40 years. Interroll Limited’s very recent investments pave the way to ambitious and solid growth in the market, which comprises UK, Ireland and Scotland.
The strategy of Interroll aims for long-term success and sustainable growth with a transparent business model. Culture for Growth is a corporate program focused on leadership and communication. It is all about strategic awareness and living our values. Growth is not an option. It is our means of maintaining leadership as we strive for innovation.
The strongest brands in the targeted markets use Interroll products on a daily basis.
With these facts in mind and in order to drive growth, Interroll is seeking candidates for the role of Area Sales Manager at Interroll Limited in Kettering.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Interroll Limited, the successful candidate is an enthusiastic and agile long-term thinker, focusing on the promotion and sales of Interroll solutions for Pallet & Carton Process Handling within the area of material handling. The assigned territory would be within the UK, including Ireland or Scotland. The candidate would be responsible for embodying Interroll’s values and consolidating our Climate of Excellence in the region. Interroll range of MCP (Modular Conveyor Platform), MPP (Modular Pallet Platform), Stacker Crane, Crossbelt Sorters, Pallet & Carton Flow serve as critical solutions for the inbound, put-away, picking and sorting of conveyable goods.
Quali saranno le mie responsabilità?
- Achieve sales targets in the assigned area following the Managing Director’s guidelines
- Execute business development activities, identifying new customers and up-selling / cross-selling new sales opportunities within existing and new accounts
- Maintain and develop high level sales relationships in order to maintain and increase market quotas
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Identify new opportunities and promote the system/product selling, acting as a company ambassador
- Negotiate business opportunities and contracts with clients
- Ensure customers’ needs are met monitoring on-time delivery of closed negotiation
Cos’altro ho bisogno di sapere?
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of sales to system integrators/OEMs and/or end users, with relevant experience in sectors of packaging machinery, storage or conveyor automation. The job requires a business administration or engineering degree, English fluency and frequent travel in the assigned area and includes a comprehensive professional development program.
Sei interessato a questa posizione e desideri confrontarti con una nuova sfida?
Attendiamo volentieri la tua candidatura, completa di (per favore, completare), al seguente indirizzo: